Thursday, February 23, 2012

First Look: New GW models Part 2

Now its time for the better part of the photos of new GW minis. Tyranid models are imo much better than the SW ones. So without further jibber-jabber.(pictures taken from Beasts of War)

Tervigon
I love the new Tervigon, it is exactly as I imagined, large Tyranid beast with bloated underbelly full of spawning Termagaunts, ready to kill and eat everything. Long story short, Gamer Approves. What we have next?

Tyrannofex and Swarmlord
Tyrannofex is OK, although pretty standard. Swarmlord is a bit disappointing. I expected that it will be little more "slashy". Still it is a solid miniature. Next.

Winged Hive Tyrant
Hive Tyrant with wings is another OK model, looks somewhat small but i think its the picture, GW-taken pictures are not the best lately.

That is all for today. This weekend I'll be attending a 2400p ETC Warhammer Fantasy Tournament in Warsaw. Tomorrow I'll post my list and so on. After the event you may expect some pictures and my after-action report.

Cheers.

Gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment